Manuals & Overviews: Legal Outlines & Training Materials
- This outline covers housing, expungement, employment, child support, parental rights termination, public benefits and student loans. It briefly sets out the law in these areas, and sets out the relevant statutory cites. The employment section includes extensive information on various laws barring employment in different industries.
- This brochure is a summary of the rights and privileges Michigan citizens lose upon conviction of a felony.
- Training materials designed to educate social service providers regarding the collateral consequences of criminal convictions. Available as a Powerpoint Presentation.
- Training materials designed to educate criminal defense attorneys regarding the collateral consequences of criminal convictions. Available as a Powerpoint Presentation.
General Legal Research Guides
- A legal outline of the major laws and cases regulating criminal background checks.
- Comprehensive resource on federal restrictions.
- Information on policies affecting prisoners in Michigan state prisons.
| Other pages in this section: Manuals & Overviews - Collateral Consequences in Michigan - Collateral Consequences in Other States - Legal Outlines & Training Materials - Policy Materials|
Section overview: Overviews of Reentry and Collateral Consequences