Public Benefits, Welfare & Medical Assistance: Applications & Forms
- Link to application for benefits.
- Links to Social Security Administration rules regarding suspension of benefits for "fleeing felons" in Social Security cases.
- Link to application for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Disability.
- Links to Social Security Administration rules regarding suspension of benefits for "fleeing felons" in SSI cases.
- Explains how inmates can obtain social security cards prior to release.
- Provides information on incarceration and social security benefits, as well as information about applying for benefits pre-release.
| Other pages in this section: Applications & Forms - Overview of Public Benefits Lost Due to Criminal Record - Disability & Social Security After Incarceration - Losing Benefits Due to Warrants - Selective Service Registration - Medicaid, Medicare Health Care - Health Care While Incarcerated